Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Prayers to Virginia

My heart breaks for this tragedy.

I pray that God was in the hearts of the people killed. I pray that they had relationships with Jesus and knew him on an intimate level. I'm kind of spooked by this, I'm sure a lot of other people can relate to those feelings. I think I've been reading so much about it, that I feel like I was there... I keep thinking, what would I have done? Would I be playing dead on the floor, would I be shot in the body somewhere, would I be shot and killed, would I have tried to run? My heart hurts as I'm sure God's heart hurts so badly, such an awful thing to happen to all of His children. All of the people killed were all so unique, such a reminder on how God created everyone to be so different. What an amazing God He is to have created you and I, such a wonderful reminder that He gave us life and many blessings to surround the life. But in this fallen world is hurt and pain... like now. One day we will not feel this... I'm praying that all the people that were affected will find comfort in the ONE true and real God, the father of our Lord Jesus who came and died for us and our sins.

Much love to everyone!

No comments: