Monday, October 8, 2007

Meeting the Family!

We finally got the chance to go back to my home in Indiana. We have had either weddings, engagement sessions, work, etc... every weekend until... this past weekend. Boy was it good to visit family. I love and miss them so much. We had a bit of trouble getting there. I think I'm jinxed when it comes to cars. I broke Todd's car (supposedly) and now Todd's dad's car (supposedly again) I don't believe it, but same thing happened to both. But we got to take Todd's dad's convertible, so whatever I did, my plan worked! ;)

Anyways... we finally got there and had a great time. Spending time with family, visited IWU for homecoming, which was really cool, went to a movie, did dinner, and we even got the chance to see some of the extended family. Most importantly my family got to meet the newest member of our family Rosco. I know most of the posts lately have been about him, but we just love him so much and are having so much fun with him. He's the BEST dog. He's doing so well, and puppy classes are really fun to go to, even Rosco loves it!

Well Rosco got to meet his cousin Berra. He was really excited to meet him, but we're not so sure Berra was too big of a fan of the little guy. Rosco just wanted to play, and Berra is a bit older and more mature. They ended up playing very well together. Hopefully next play visit Berra won't be intimidated by Rosco's size, as he is growing by the minute. He's huge now! 13 lbs. (we found that out at the recent vet visit, which wasn't a good experience for Rosco this time... he was not happy to get those shots). But in the end, the whole family loved our little guy, and we're really excited for many visits to come! :)

But here are some photos of the pups during our stay. I was so glad to have gone home. We had a great time, and it's so great to see my family! I wish we lived closer, but that's life right now.

P.S. Go see "The Kingdom" it's a great movie!

The like each other here...





My sister and Berra...How sweet!



Some outdoor playing...



Rosco discovered Rawhide bones... he loves them now. (no worries, we'll be careful with them)


This photo describes how Berra was all weekend, he just wanted to sniff the booty... haha!


But who could be mad at a face like this... awww...


And this... awww....




Rarrrrrr.... haha!




He loves his mama... and she does a good job rubbing his belly.. I think she found his spot.



He would not leave the bone... he carried it around and chewed it forever...


He's a hambone... on his way to the camera

2 comments:

rmsargent said...

Those pics are great... i think Berra misses having puppies here, he's way playful these days.. xoxoxo
love u

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

awwwwwww.. how cute are the grandpuppies together. you'll have to send me the pics. i'm feeling a scrapebook day coming on. love ya