Thursday, November 29, 2007

Puppy Class comes to an end... BOOO...

It has been awhile since I posted last. I need to update everyone with what is going on. November has been a very BUSY month!

We'll start with our last puppy class. It was a fun 6 weeks! The photos attached aren't that great, you have to look closely in them to see Rosco and I. The lighting and the quickness of our boy is pretty hard to have shot, esp with our little camera. (We didn't want to bring out big camera and show everyone up- Ha!)

We are signing him up for the next level, which is the Basic Obedience class and it starts in January. He's doing well, but he's DEF in his "terrible two's" stage right now. He thinks it's funny to grab anything and run around with it for attention. He won't let us get it either... that little stinker! He is definitely testing us... but we win in the end, well I should say "I" win. Todd says he acts like me and he's MY dog because we rub off on each other. He's funny!

But here are some photos, he's going to be an agility KING! He's so good at it! He already knows all the stuff... he loves the "Tire" and the "Tunnel".





No comments: