Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Wonderful Donnan's

I'm really behind on things... other work stuff keeps getting in the way (ha!).

But I did a photo shoot of a great family that I have known for 3 yrs. now from Lifetime. Theresa has been a wonderful friend of mine since I moved up here and her kids are amazing! I love them to pieces. I miss working at the same club, but we get to see each other almost every Friday! :) The day was gorgeous out a tad bit too sunny, but the leaves were awesome and very colorful! We played at the park for a bit and travelled around the park place. I realize how hard it is to take "kids" pictures, and I can definitely say I need some kids to practice on more often, but that's NOT going to happen anytime too soon, so slowly but surely I will do better. We had a fun time though!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. That is one cute family!

Dan (Dad)