Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas 2007

I should have posted awhile back, but we've been going through a lot lately that I haven't had time. Holidays are always busy! I love them... but they go just too fast and it was a bit chaotic with our little bundle of joy.

We spent 4 days with my family down in Indiana, which was great! We just relaxed and it was so nice because we didn't have to entertain our hypergenic dog. It was nice to just be with family and enjoy their company.

Here is us just relaxing... that's what we did... and it was AWESOME!



Berra was a bit sick one day and he was poopy all day. He looked pathetic trying to sleep, as you can see Todd was trying to cheer him up. :)



We made our way home on Christmas Eve to get back to our puppy and to wake up Christmas morning in our bed in our new home. It was our first Christmas in our new home and it was nice. We made our way over to Todd's grandma's later for breakfast and for gift exchange at his parents. It was a bit sad because Mandy, his grandma's Golden Retriever was really sick and was bleeding internally. She had to be put to sleep 2 days after Christmas :( Poor thing. But we got to say "bye" to her and she seemed in good spirits.

But on the other side of that, we had fun there.



I got the whale for our living room wall that I asked for. Todd's dad made this for me and he even spiced it up and made it look so creative! It was so nice to get it and made me feel really special that he did that for me. I was extremely excited to get it on the wall... which is looks great!



Later in the night I got to play his brother's Rock Band... drums are my favorite and I'm pretty good... (not really)! Ha! That's what I look like on there... haha!



The end of our Christmas 2007, another year has gone by and it's been great!



I do ask for prayer now for us, as my work situation seems to be getting harder and some other stuff which we'll keep you updated on as time comes. But it's been a whirl wind right now, but we know God has a great plan for us through time we will know what that is. :) Thanks!

No comments: