Friday, June 29, 2007

New Lens!




I was so excited that I finally got a new lens. I've been needing/wanting mostly a new one for a while now. It's like a never ending battle. Once you get one, you always want a new one. But with prices of them, it really is a one a year kind of thing for us. But anyways... I was so excited the first day because it was new and I loved the depth of field on it. All the background is sooo blurry, which is cool. The only other lens that gets that blurry is my telephoto, and you can't exactly shoot good portraits with that. Ha! Anyways... so I just planted some yellow and purple flowers out front and took a couple shots of them. One of the bottom purple one is cool b/c there is a bug on it, and you can see it clear when it's bigger than a couple inches! haha! I will have fun this weekend shooting April and Matt's wedding with it! I'll definitely post some shots when I get back.

1 comment:

Ethan and Stephanie said...

Wow! Those pictures are beautiful!!