Sunday, July 1, 2007

Matt and April (Tanner) Vassau




We got the oppurtunity to shoot another good friend of ours wedding. Boy was it nice to see them. We actually haven't seen April (Tanner) and Matt since our wedding back in November. That's been awhile, but it was a great day! Their wedding was in the suburbs of Chicago at this beautiful mansion. The ceremony was outdoors, and a morning wedding @10am. It was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! The weather was perfect, and so was the couple. They were so happy, and it was nice to see another one of our friends get married. I was double excited to not only photograph a friend, but with my NEW LENS. I was amazed by the difference a piece of glass can make. I am attaching just some random shots that I took. I'm still overloaded with two other weddings, busy with my job at Lifetime since it's summer we are super busy, plus working on our front room, and trying to keep up with daily household tasks, PLUS... trying to keep my garden up. Agghhh... I don't have time for it all. But soon enough I hope it all slows down so I can actually feel like I'm accomplishing things. Ha!... anyways... all in all it was a great day!






1 comment:

steph bratcher said...

beeeeautiful work!! love you guys!! ...thanks so much for the postcard from nc - you are the best chach... i miss you so much! let's catch up sometime soon via phone, k??? love you love you love you!!!!