Monday, July 9, 2007

Tyler and Rachel

Sunday was my productive day, not only did I get our new logo done... but I also had a photo session with Tyler and Rachel... plus I worked on all their photos! I was probably the laziest ever though... sitting at the computer almost all day long. Yikes... good think I'm working out the rest of the week!!! ha! But we went to the place where we got our wedding photos done, so we were somewhat familiar with the location. It was quite toasty outside though, but we had a great time. Tyler and Rachel are getting married in August and Todd and I went to school with both... Tyler actually roomed with Todd his last yr. at IWU. Fun times! But we had a wonderful time, and it's always nice to see old friends. We are excited for their wedding!!!





No comments: