Monday, July 9, 2007

New Veldman Photo Logo

Well... I worked really hard yesterday (Sunday) on a ton of stuff to get caught up. One of the projects was to make a new logo for "Veldman Photo" our new business name, so we could make business cards and put it on our site. I was picturing a really cool logo, possibley with a signature, similar to how A. Faunce Photography was.... but no luck. Could not get one that I liked. Sooo... I played around with some other stuff and to be honest I'm not exactly a wizzzz at Adobe Illustrator so I had to just play with the fonts and came up with this.....



Let me know your thoughts. We put it on our website, but it's just a little different due to some problems we kept having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it looks more "playful" than your last one.. with just your last name. if thats what youre going for . good job :0)