Monday, August 13, 2007

I love my new camera!!!

Well... I got to use my new camera for the first time this weekend to shoot a wedding we had in Ithaca, MI. It was a very small town, but a very BIG wedding! I didn't have a lot of time to work on their photos yet, but couldn't help but scanning through. We have Tyler and Rachel's we are still trying to finish. But I wanted to post a couple to see the cabability of this new guy. I hope they get better through time, it was a bit frustrating because I didn't have much time to play around with it. But it's a learning experience.



2 comments:

steph bratcher said...

look great as always - and i like the new logo ...hadn't looked at your site in awhile and i definitely approve. ;) :D two thumbs up ...keep up the good work veldmans!!! love ya, bratch

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

oh these are great. you sure had some good weather. i can't imagine getting someone to lay down in a long white dress