Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Camera!!!

I'm soooooooo excited!!!

Todd and I were talking about getting a camera, but not much came about it.... UNTIL... recently we were really considering it.

I came home tonight and after dinner I was doing dishes and Todd said "Do you want your suprise?" I had no clue, I thought it might be something like a doggy toy because we are going to look at puppies on Sunday. But low and behold it was.....



It's probably not that exciting to some people.... but others it might be really nice!!! I'm soooo excited!!!

2 comments:

steph bratcher said...

awwwww that's so great - you guys are too cute - i love you chachi!! give me a call when you have some time. i miss you and you guys have been on my mind a lot lately - i wanna catch up sometime soon.

love you!!!

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

hi girl that is to awesome.hopefully this account will let me post messages
if not well i will write you later