Sunday, December 16, 2007

LOTS of Snow....

Well... we were told we were going to get like 8-12" of snow last night. I tend to not believe the weather because they always hype everything up to be more than it EVER is. Ha...! Anyways... when we woke up this morning there was not quite 8" but it was surely up there, probably 6-7", and it was blowing everywhere. I was kind of excited though because it's really pretty and I wanted a white Christmas. The only bad thing is... Rosco goes nuts in the snow. We didn't know if he would like it or hate it when it first snowed... he ended up loving it a bit TOOOO much. Well he was CRAZY dog this morning. I couldn't control him so I decide to capture what I could of him while he was in his "zone". It was hilarious to me to see him just completely hyper with absolutely no control whatsoever. Here are some of the lovely moments I could capture... let me add he was running at full speed so I'm sorry if this doesn't give you the effect that it meant to accomplish. It was really hard because I was freezing and he was "Zooooming" all over the yard! Ha...









This is what he was doing alllll over the yard









No comments: