Monday, December 17, 2007

Roso is Sterile now...

Poor guy! Rosco got neutered today and to make matters worse... he has to wear a cone! Booo... though it is hilarious to look at and to try to see him go through doors and small places. I couldn't help but take a few photos of our "Drama King" as Todd's dad would say. He's a baby when it comes to shots, being stepped on, or anything that you would think wouldn't be that bad! We still love him though. Keep him in your prayers if you could. He's all upset and has those eyes that are sappy and makes you want to cry just looking at him. It's heart breaking, but I know he'll be back to normal in a couple days. Though one good thing came about at the vet today though.... I found out I can run more than a mile with him. I'm so excited to get him training for the 1/2 marathon in Indy I'm doing in May! Training starts in 2 weeks.... and Rosco will be fully recovered by then. YES!



1 comment:

Deb-Close to my Heart Consultant said...

good thing he got to enjoy the snow before he got snipped. altho you could save the cone and the next snow train him to shovel the drive for ya. hehe