Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Balloon Fest!








I forgot to post this a few weeks ago, but we've been super busy lately that to be honest I haven't had any spare time to. But Todd is running late from work so I have a few minutes before the big fireworks display tonight in Birmingham. Anyways... a few weeks ago Todd and I went out to this Balloon show, or whatever you call it. There were like 40 different balloons, each of them were so unique. We had a great spot we parked at and just watched them lift off.... one after another after another after another... we didn't know how many their were at first. I was imagining maybe 5 or so... but turns out it was more towards 40 than 5. Haha! Here are some of the lovely photos. It was a gorgeous evening as well... so the sky was awesome! But I realize how hard it is to take some photos from down below. The one with the cat face was my favorite... so cool!



That's me being funny, of course...haha!

1 comment:

Ethan and Stephanie said...

Wow. You take some Beauuuuuuuutiful pictures!